Alderley Asset Management Limited

In December 2014, Alderley Asset Management Limited, based in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, had its regulated status changed by the Financial Conduct Authority to ‘No Longer Authorised’.

This meant they could no longer provide regulated services or products, which includes giving advice on pension transfers.

Reports at the time claimed the firm subsequently went into administration due to the amount of mis-selling claim cases against them, in particular clients that were advised to invest in high-risk ventures such as Ethical Forestry and Overseas Property, which were completely unsuitable.

How does pension mis-selling happen?

Pension Mis-selling most commonly happens as the result of poor or negligent financial advice to transfer your pension into an unsuitable scheme or investment.

If you are concerned by the advice you received from Alderley Asset Management Limited or any other financial adviser, then now would be a good time to have it checked to see if you were mis-sold and possibly entitled to claim compensation for this advice.

Would you like to know more about our service?

We offer a free no obligation consultation. This is basically a call from us to briefly discuss the circumstances and parties involved with your pension transfer. From this information we can tell you if we think you may have a case to complain and ask for compensation. Then it’s up to you.

Simply fill in the enquiry form to request a call back at a time that suits you. Or call 0114 2664216 and talk to one of the team.

You don’t need to use a Claims Management Company to make a claim, but if you’d like to know why people have chosen to use Pension Claim Consulting see our client testimonials here.

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.

We will not make or pursue a claim, or advise you to, if we know or have reasonable grounds to suspect that the claim does not have a good arguable basis, and or is fraudulent or frivolous.