Archer Bramley

Nottingham based financial adviser company Archer Bramley Ltd was formed in 2001.

In 2010 criticism from their clients started to appear in the press. One such client claimed Archer Bramley Ltd had placed £50,000 from his SIPP into a Contract For Difference (CFD) without making him aware of the high-risk nature of this investment, which lost the client £30,000.

Pension mis-selling commonly occurs as a result of poor or negligent financial advice to transfer into an unsuitable investment or pension product.

FSCS steps in

By 2015 complaints against the company had reached the point that Archer Bramley Ltd were declared in default by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).

This is something the FSCS do when they are satisfied a company are unable to meet their financial obligations to clients, which includes paying out on compensation claims made against them.

Some of the most common investments associated with Archer Bramley are Carbon Trading Partnership, The Resort Group, Forestry Schemes, and Store First.

Want to know more about pension mis-selling?

If you are worried about the advice you have received from Archer Bramley Ltd and would like to know more about pension mis-selling, we offer a free initial assessment. It’s basically a brief chat with one of our experienced claim assessors about the circumstances of your situation and the parties involved. From that we will be able to tell you if we think you may have been mis-sold and potentially able to claim compensation.

Then it’s up to you – you can pursue the claim yourself or use a service like ours to assist you. If you want to know more about what we do and why people have chosen to use Pension Claim Consulting, please see what our clients have to say here.

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.

We will not make or pursue a claim, or advise you to, if we know or have reasonable grounds to suspect that the claim does not have a good arguable basis, and or is fraudulent or frivolous.