Archer Wealth Management

In 2015 Archer Wealth Management went into Liquidation, by 2016 they became de-authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Since then claims have been made against Archer Wealth Management for the unsuitable advice they gave to their clients in respect of pension transfers into SIPPS.

These transfers involved high-risk investments into ventures such as Overseas Property and Store First Storage Pods.

What is Pension Mis-selling?

Pension mis-selling often occurs as the result of unsuitable financial advice.

Advice is deemed unsuitable if the adviser hasn’t made you aware of the risks involved, or the adviser hasn’t checked that the investment is suitable for your personal financial circumstances.

High risk investments, in particular, are only suitable for clients with the investment experience needed to manage their SIPP account and who are comfortable with that level of risk.

What can I do if I think I’ve been mis-sold?

If you’re worried about the investment advice you may have received from Archer Wealth Management or any other financial adviser, then you might be wise to get it checked.

We offer a free assessment to help establish if the advice you received was suitable or not and if you have grounds to proceed with a claim for compensation.

To arrange a free call back, simply fill in the enquiry form. It’s just a simple chat with one of our team who will briefly assess if you may have a case. There’s no obligation to use our service. Or call 0114 2664216.

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.

We will not make or pursue a claim, or advise you to, if we know or have reasonable grounds to suspect that the claim does not have a good arguable basis, and or is fraudulent or frivolous.