Chadkirk Wealth Management

If you received advice from Chadkirk Wealth Management you may want to check if you should be claiming compensation for mis-selling

Formed in 2014 and dissolved 2 years later, Chadkirk Wealth Management was an Independent Financial Adviser firm run by Christopher Holland.

During those 2 year however, some of the advice they had given their clients, in particular with regard to transferring their pensions into SIPPs, was subject to complaints.

What is Pension Mis-selling?

Quite a high number of pension mis-selling cases have occurred as a result of negligent financial advice, in which clients have been recommended to transfer their pensions into SIPPs – Self Invested Personal Pensions. 

Unfortunately, the investments within these SIPPs then turned out to be high-risk and unregulated, meaning there is no protection for the client. Also, these types of investments are generally only considered suitable for certain investors who:

  • Have investment experience or knowledge
  • Understand the risks involved
  • Can afford the risks involved

Investments linked to Chadkirk Wealth

Some of the investments linked to mis-selling cases brought against Chadkirk Wealth Management are Harlequin Property and The Resort Group.

It’s not just the investments that may mean the advice was unsuitable. Transferring from a Final Salary scheme is seldom the best move for the average client, due to the guaranteed benefits that accompany some schemes.

Want to know more about mis-sold pension advice?

If you are concerned about the advice you have received and want to check if it may have been unsuitable (mis-sold) we offer a free consultation.  It’s a simple chat with one of our experienced claims handlers to initially assess if we think you have a claim. 

Our assessment is free and there’s no obligation to use our service.

Key Facts

Advised clients into SIPPS which had high-risk, unregulated investments
These investments included The Resort Group and Harlequin property which were considered unsuitable for the average investor
No longer trading but claims may still be made for mis-sold pension advice

We win more than 9 out of 10 claims

The cost of our service is 18% inc VAT on the total monies awarded for a successful claim

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.