Designed 4 Life Ltd

Designed 4 Life Ltd, the Portsmouth based IFA, is now in liquidation with three complaints upheld against it by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) all regarding SIPP advice and more are expected to follow.

The complaints against them are related to advice given to transfer pensions into SIPPS which contained high risk, unregulated investments such as Harlequin Properties.

Regulated financial advisers have a duty to follow the FCA rules and act in your best interests by only making investment recommendations that are suitable to your circumstances.

If you are concerned that the advice you received from Designed 4 Life Ltd may have put your finances in a risky position, then get in touch and talk to one of our Claims Team. We have experience in assessing whether the advice you received was negligent or not and if you have a good case to make a claim for compensation.

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.

We will not make or pursue a claim, or advise you to, if we know or have reasonable grounds to suspect that the claim does not have a good arguable basis, and or is fraudulent or frivolous.