Chat on WhatsApp

0114 266 4216

News: Advisers

June 6, 2024

FSCS investigating claims as Tenet Group enters administration

The FSCS is investigating claims after Tenet Group Ltd went into administration along with three of its subsidiaries – Tenet […]


May 7, 2024

Seven firms failed with the FSCS in April

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) declared seven firms in default (failed) in April. It also placed Kathryn Brown and […]


May 3, 2024

FSCS declares Alexander David Securities Ltd in default

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has declared Alexander David Securities Ltd in default. The FSCS announced on April 30, […]


April 25, 2024

Quilter confirms skilled person review of its ongoing advice service

Quilter has confirmed  a “skilled person” review of its ongoing advice service, following discussions with the FCA. The firm made […]


March 27, 2024

Blue Monday as FSCS declares four firms in default

It’s been a busy start to the week for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. The FSCS declared four firms in […]


March 25, 2024

FCA review finds 231 firms charged clients for ongoing advice they didn’t deliver

The FCA has published details of a thematic review it carried out on retirement income advice. The results of which […]


March 11, 2024

FCA fines Inspirational Financial Management for ‘poorly advised’ DB pension transfers

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has fined Inspirational Financial Management Ltd £897,840, claiming it ‘poorly advised’ people to transfer out […]


March 1, 2024

SJP sets aside £426m to refund clients for ongoing servicing failures

St James’s Place (SJP) announced it’s set aside £426m to address potential refunds owed to clients in respect of ongoing […]


1 2
Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.