Chat on WhatsApp

0114 266 4216

News: SIPP Provider

May 29, 2024

Intelligent Money enters Administration following complaints

Intelligent Money has gone into Administration following concerns about its financial liabilities in the wake of customer complaints. The SIPP […]


May 21, 2024

Court of Appeal unanimously dismisses Options judicial review

The Court of Appeal issued its decision yesterday (May 20) to dismiss Options UK Personal Pensions’ judicial review appeal. Options […]


February 22, 2024

FSCS declares Hartley Pension in default to pay compensation for exit charges

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has declared Hartley Pensions in default in order to pay compensation on clients’ exit charges. […]


April 27, 2023

Gaudi Regulated Services Limited in Administration

Gaudi Regulated Services Ltd is the latest SIPP operator to enter Administration following customer complaints. The company was placed into […]


March 21, 2023

DAC Pensions declared in default

DAC Pensions was declared in default by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme on March 16th 2023. The pension provider, which […]


January 26, 2023

Carey Pensions refused right to judicial review of FOS decision

Carey Pensions, now Options Pensions, has been refused permission to apply for a judicial review of a Financial Ombudsman Service […]


January 6, 2023

FSCS says Rowanmoor info “helpful” as investigations continue

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has issued an update this week on Rowanmoor Personal Pensions Ltd. Published on the […]


December 7, 2022

Rowanmoor Administrators agree sale of SIPP business

The administrators of Rowanmoor have agreed the sale of Rowanmoor Personal Pensions Limited’s SIPP and family pension trust business to Alltrust Services. […]


1 2
Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.