Chat on WhatsApp

0114 266 4216

Haich & Associates (UK) Ltd

Failed 10/06/2024

FRN: 791582

Haich & Associates (UK) Ltd was declared in default by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) in June 2024.

The investment management firm was authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority between May 2018 and May 2022, when its FCA permissions ceased.

According to its entry on Companies house, the firm was dissolved on 17 May 2022 and was previously known as 14Lights Ltd and NPD International Ltd.

Claims Against Haich & Associates (UK) Ltd

The FSCS has reportedly told the FTAdviser that it has received 50 claims against the firm. So far, three claims have been rejected, 46 are in progress and one upheld.

All claims relate to investment advice.

The FSCS started investigating claims against Haich & Associates (UK) Ltd firm in April 2023.

It was reported at the time that the FSCS had received claims regarding its activities as ISA manager and its role in arranging customers’ investments.

The investments include bonds in NQ Minerals plc and BoxVn Ltd.

The FSCS completed its investigations into claims in March 2024 and declared Haich & Associates (UK) Ltd in default on 10 June 2024. This means the FSCS can now pay compensation to customers with valid claims.

Key Facts

The FSCS has now declared the firm in default after placing it under investigation last year
The FSCS has received 50 claims against the firm relating to investment advice
It was previously reported that the investments include bonds in NQ Minerals plc and BoxVn Ltd

We win more than 9 out of 10 claims

The cost of our service is 15% + VAT on the total monies awarded for a successful claim. Our cost is also priced capped at one of the lowest rates.

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.