Financial Advisers

Financial Advisers that may have been linked to investment mis-selling:

Contact us

By checking this box you agree with the terms and conditions outlined in our privacy policy.

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim.  You can also seek further advice or shop around. 

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.