CALL TODAY - 0114 266 4216

Curzon Capital Ltd

Did you receive pension or investment advice from Curzon capital?

Curzon Capital specialised in “tax-efficient exposure to alternative investment strategies for various different asset classes.”

The company was regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority between 2001 and November 2018.

Curzon Capital was declared in default by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) on July 22nd 2022.

According to reports, the FSCS confirmed that they had received 173 complaints, the majority of which relate to Bonds.

Check if you have a mis-sold advice claim against Curzon Capital


Our initial assessment can help check if you may have been given mis-sold pension advice.


Whilst each case is individual, as pension mis-selling specialists we know to look for certain signs that in our experience indicate unsuitable advice may have been given.


Our assessment is free and there’s absolutely no obligation to use our service if you have case.


The BAD news:

Unsuitable pension advice has cost pension savers BILLIONS of pounds

The GOOD news:

Compensation payments are hitting record figures every year

Can I still make a claim even though Curzon Capital are in default?

Yes, you can still make a claim against Curzon Capital, but it will be processed by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).

The FSCS usually declares a firm in default once they have investigated and found there are protected claims; and that the firm are unlikely or unable to pay compensation on these claims.

The FSCS is limited to how much compensation they can pay with the current limit set to £85,000.

They also only cover some activities performed by regulated firms.

So it may be that some products and activities are not eligible for compensation from the FSCS.


Westway Property Bond

There have been complaints made against Curzon Capital in relation to the Westway Property Bond.

Unfortunately, the FSCS have said that based on the information available, these claims remain ineligible for compensation.

Want to know if you have a mis-sold advice claim?

If you’d like to know if you have a case against Curzon Capital – our initial assessment may be able to help you.

Fill in the form below to arrange a convenient time to chat with one of our team.

Arrange a consultation to find out if you have a case

    GDPR: I understand by completing my details on the above form my data will be protected and processed in line with Pension Claim Consulting Ltd's Privacy & Cookie Policy

    Important Information!

    You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

    It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.