As you may already be aware, Store First Ltd have been presented with a winding-up petition by the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
The hearing was initially due to take place on 1 August 2017; however, this was later adjourned.
It has now been announced on the gov.uk website (HERE) that the hearing has now been rescheduled to take place on 15 April 2019. The update reads as follows:
“In July 2017, the Business Secretary applied to the court to have Store First Limited, a self storage company, and four other related companies wound-up in the public interest.
The court has set 15 April 2019 to hear the petitions to wind up the companies and the trial is to take place at Manchester District Registry of the High Court, Civil Justice Centre, 1 Bridge Street West, Manchester.”
The companies involved in the action are:
- Store First Limited, company registration number 07463355
- Store First Blackburn Limited, company registration number 07951785
- Store First St Helens Limited, company registration number 09664578
- Store First Midlands Limited, company registration number 05772424
- SFM Services Limited, company registration number 07160642
Do you hold an investment in Storage pods with Store First Ltd within your SIPP?
Speak to one of our claims specialists today on 0114 266 4216 and find out if you could claim compensation.