Auhau Clean Energy

If you were advised to invest in Auhua Clean Energy you may want to check if you should be claiming compensation for mis-selling

Auhua Clean Energy Plc is a holding company who operated through Weihua Auhua New Energy and Shandong Auhua New Energy in Shandong Province China.

This is an investment into developing and applying Green Energy technologies and Solar Water Heating Solutions in China.

High risk Investment

Auhua were listed on the London Stock Exchange’s Alternative Investment Market (AIM) until 2016. AIMs are considered high risk and unregulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Despite this, investors may still be able to make a complaint for mis-selling and claim compensation if they were advised into it by a regulated Adviser.

Financial Advisers and mis-selling

Advisers have a duty to their clients to assess the suitability of an investment. If you can’t afford the potential losses involved with high risk investment or you don’t have any investment experience, then this type of investment would not be suitable.

Get an expert opinion with our free assessment check

Whilst each case is individual, as mis-selling specialists we know to look for certain signs that in our experience indicate that mis-selling may have happened.

Our assessment is free and there’s absolutely no obligation to use our service if you have case.

Key Facts

High-risk, unregulated investment which is considered unsuitable for most investors
If you received financial advice to invest in Auhua you may be able to claim compensation

We win more than 9 out of 10 claims

The cost of our service is 18% inc VAT on the total monies awarded for a successful claim

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.