Cadnam Plot

Cadnam Plot is a piece of land situated near the New Forest. Managed by Intro Capital Limited – fka FR Land Investments and marketed by Falcon.

Many people invested in Cadnam Plot as part of their SIPP.

This type of investment is known as land banking and is very high risk, plus it’s unregulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

For a Financial Adviser to recommend this type of investment they should have made sure their client met the criteria

  • Sophisticated Investor – with knowledge and understanding of high-risk investment
  • High Net Worth – can afford the losses should the investment lose money

If you were advised to invest in Cadnam Plot or any other land bank scheme and you don’t meet the above criteria, or the risk involved weren’t made clear to you – you could have been mis-sold and may have a case to claim compensation.

Want to know more?

We offer a free assessment to see if you may have been mis-sold. It’s simply a chat with one of the team. No obligation to use our service if you do have a case for compensation. Call 0114 2664216 or fill in the enquiry form.

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.

We will not make or pursue a claim, or advise you to, if we know or have reasonable grounds to suspect that the claim does not have a good arguable basis, and or is fraudulent or frivolous.