Carduus Housing

Carduus Housing is another high-risk, unregulated investment that’s been mis-sold to investors, quite often as part of their SIPP

High-risk, unregulated investments are not covered by The Financial Conduct Authority, which means there is no protection in the event things go wrong.

They are not usually suitable for the average investor because of the risks involved and the potential to lose money.

Financial mis-selling and SIPPs

Financial mis-selling can occur as a result of people being advised into products when they shouldn’t be. You may have received financial advice to transfer your pension into a SIPP which has unsuitable investments like Carduus Housing.

Whether this is down to poor advice or plain greed on behalf of the adviser, who could be getting commission for recommending a particular product, doesn’t matter.

If you were wrongly advised about your pension by a regulated company or individual then you may be able to make a claim for compensation.


Get an expert opinion with our free assessment check

Whilst each case is individual, as mis-selling specialists we know to look for certain signs that in our experience indicate that mis-selling may have happened.

Our assessment is free and there’s absolutely no obligation to use our service if you have case.


Key Facts

High-risk, unregulated investment which is considered unsuitable for the average investor
Many people may have been mis-sold this investment as a part of their SIPP

We win more than 9 out of 10 claims

The cost of our service is 18% inc VAT on the total monies awarded for a successful claim

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.