Colonial Capital Group Bond Investment

Colonial Capital Bonds was an investment scheme involving property in Chicago. The idea was to buy and renovate old houses and sell them to lower income earners. However, this did not materialise, and the company went into administration in 2016.

Investments like this are incredibly high-risk and whilst they can offer great returns, the gamble on potentially losing your money is one that should only be taken by those who can afford it.

Unfortunately, many investors who were not suitable because they couldn’t afford the losses or lacked the expertise required with high-risk investment, ended up in schemes like this thanks to poor or negligent financial advice.

Whilst you can’t do anything about the performance of an investment, you can seek redress if the advice you received was from a regulated company or adviser and it wasn’t in your best interests.

For more information about financial mis-selling call 0114 266 4216 and have a no obligation chat with one of the Team. We’ve had years of experience making claims on behalf of investors who have been mis-sold.

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.

We will not make or pursue a claim, or advise you to, if we know or have reasonable grounds to suspect that the claim does not have a good arguable basis, and or is fraudulent or frivolous.