Cool Blue Samui Investments

Cool Blue Samui is an overseas property investment involving a villa complex development on the Thai island of Koh Samui. Many people invested as part of their SIPP.

Overseas property developments are considered high risk and are often unregulated meaning there is no protection from the FCA. They are also really suitable for investors who meet a certain criterion and are considered:

  • Sophisticated with knowledge and experience in investing
  • High Net Worth – earning over 100k a year or with 250k of net assets

If you’ve been advised into a high-risk investment and you don’t meet the above criteria or weren’t told of how risky it could be – then you may have been mis-sold and you could have a case to claim compensation for this advice.

Want to know more?

Call 0114 2664216 and have a no obligation chat with our Team. We’ll assess your circumstances and tell you if we think you could have a claim. We will also explain how the claims process works and how you can go about making your claim.

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.

We will not make or pursue a claim, or advise you to, if we know or have reasonable grounds to suspect that the claim does not have a good arguable basis, and or is fraudulent or frivolous.