Global Plantations Ltd

Global Plantations Ltd was a UK based company that was established in 2010 and promoted an overseas forestry investment involving tree plantations in Malaysia and Bali. The company entered compulsory liquidation in 2017.

Unsuitable investment

These types of investments are considered high-risk and therefore only suitable for certain types of investors.

However, many investors who were not suitable still ended up invested in Global Plantation Ltd through their SIPP pension. This is mis-selling.

One IFA known to have advised on this investment was Cherish Wealth Management who had connections with pension introducer Avacade. SIPP providers Liberty and Guinness Mahon are known to have included Global Plantations Ltd in their SIPP portfolios.

Whether it’s down to the advice from an IFA or a lack of due diligence from the SIPP provider; if you’ve been mis-sold and can prove your case, you could receive compensation.

We can help

We offer a free no obligation assessment to anyone who thinks they’ve been mis-sold. It’s simply a chat with one of the team to discuss a few basic details which will indicate if you have a case. We will answer any questions you may have about making a claim, including doing it yourself or using a service like ours like our clients have.

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.

We will not make or pursue a claim, or advise you to, if we know or have reasonable grounds to suspect that the claim does not have a good arguable basis, and or is fraudulent or frivolous.