Harmony Bay

If you were advised to invest in Harmony Bay as part of your SIPP you may want to check if you should be claiming compensation for mis-selling

Harmony Bay is a luxury Spa resort and hotel situated in Akbuk Turkey.

This venture offered investors the opportunity to buy a slice of Turkey’s tourism boom, which at the time the project started, was a rapidly expanding economy, making the promised high returns seem very achievable.

Unfortunately, this boom hit a massive decline, due to the exceptional events that affected the region during that time such as, terror related attacks, a military coup and Turkey’s proximity to the conflict in Syria.

This all affected travel and tourism to Turkey and naturally this and other investments suffered too.

Unsuitable high risk

It’s easy to see why these types of investment are classed as high risk and only suitable for certain investors. Whilst the potential for high returns is there, so is the gamble of big losses and as Harmony Bay proves, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond control.

These investments are also unregulated meaning no protection from the FCA should things go wrong.

Get an expert opinion with our free assessment check

Whilst each case is individual, as mis-selling specialists we know to look for certain signs that in our experience indicate that mis-selling may have happened.

The assessment is free and there’s absolutely no obligation to use our service if you have case.

Key Facts

Harmony Bay is a high-risk and unregulated investment which is considered unsuitable for the average investor
Many people may have been mis-sold this investment as a part of their SIPP

We win more than 9 out of 10 claims

The cost of our service is 18% inc VAT on the total monies awarded for a successful claim

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.