CALL TODAY - 0114 266 4216

Early Pension Release, possibly the worst deal in history

Claim back what’s rightfully yours!

If you thought a cash incentive or a cash payment to transfer your pension was a good idea – think again. It’s one of the biggest mistakes Mr T ever made.

“I was looking to see if I could access my pension early, I was only 50 years old at the time. I searched on the internet and a finance adviser contacted me offering a free pension review.

“He told me that my pension was paid up and that it would do better in a SIPP. He also said that because the investment was that good, if I transferred my pension, I would receive a cash payment.

“I needed the extra cash, and I trusted the adviser, it seemed like it all made perfect sense.

“I transferred £170,000 into a SIPP and received a cash payment of £13,000.  However, the adviser did not tell me that there was a risk of losing my money and as I later found out, the investment was a scam. I was basically left with no pension.”

At Pension Claim Consulting we have worked with many clients in this position. We have a proven track record in getting compensation and successfully taking action to recover lost pensions.

Typical signs of pension mis-selling:

  • You can’t access your pension money
  • You have lost some or most of your pension fund
  • You want to get out of the high-risk unregulated investment but can’t
  • You wonder what has happened to your pension

The cost of our service is 15% + VAT on the total monies awarded for a successful claim. Our cost is also priced capped at one of the lowest rates.

Call: 0114 266 4216

Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.