Chat on WhatsApp

0114 266 4216

News: women and mis-selling

June 6, 2024

FSCS investigating claims as Tenet Group enters administration

The FSCS is investigating claims after Tenet Group Ltd went into administration along with three of its subsidiaries – Tenet […]


May 29, 2024

Intelligent Money enters Administration following complaints

Intelligent Money has gone into Administration following concerns about its financial liabilities in the wake of customer complaints. The SIPP […]


May 21, 2024

Court of Appeal unanimously dismisses Options judicial review

The Court of Appeal issued its decision yesterday (May 20) to dismiss Options UK Personal Pensions’ judicial review appeal. Options […]


May 7, 2024

Seven firms failed with the FSCS in April

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) declared seven firms in default (failed) in April. It also placed Kathryn Brown and […]


May 3, 2024

FSCS declares Alexander David Securities Ltd in default

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has declared Alexander David Securities Ltd in default. The FSCS announced on April 30, […]


April 25, 2024

Quilter confirms skilled person review of its ongoing advice service

Quilter has confirmed  a “skilled person” review of its ongoing advice service, following discussions with the FCA. The firm made […]


April 17, 2024

Nearly £2 billion in retirement savings lost since 2019 according to FSCS

Data reveals the impact of pension losses for customers of failed firms as FSCS kicks of awareness campaign  Newly released […]


April 12, 2024

FSCS investigating two firms connected to British Steel Pension claims

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has placed two firms – KBFS Financial Ltd and Kathryn Brown – under investigation. […]


1 2 3 10
Important Information!

You are not required to use our services to pursue your claim. You can also seek further advice or shop around subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.

It is possible for you to present the claim for free, either to the firm or person against whom you wish to complain or to the statutory ombudsman (Financial Ombudsman Service or Pension Ombudsman Service) or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, whichever is applicable to your claim.